Gardenias are one of my favorite flowers. The scent alone will liven my mood. As I walked into a home to provide EI today I spotted several bushes in bloom around the home. As I finished my session I asked the mom if I could pick a few blossoms. (Never take plants form someone else's property without permission.) She said no problem so i picked two blossoms. I knew they would make my car smell so good so I stuck them in the air conditioner vent. Needless to say, I had a pleasant drive....
I created this blog to allow anyone who wishes to follow the life and times of Susan Betke and her family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cokes at work.....
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.
-
Lyn has started yet another season of volleyball. She still enjoys it. Her team had their first game last week. They lost but I feel they ha...
-
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.


No comments:
Post a Comment