This beautiful pendulum came in the mail yesterday. She is perfect. The stone chosen to balance the Venus of Willendorf Goddess figure feels so right to me. I almost want to put her under my pillow to guide my dreams. I found her in an Etsy store named EclecticPlus . Check out the store for vintage and handmade items....
I created this blog to allow anyone who wishes to follow the life and times of Susan Betke and her family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cokes at work.....
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.
-
Lyn has started yet another season of volleyball. She still enjoys it. Her team had their first game last week. They lost but I feel they ha...
-
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.





No comments:
Post a Comment