I loved sharing cloth diaper tips with other moms today. I really wish my home was a bit bigger and cleaner to host a meeting.... Great way to learn about cloth diapers, swap, and sell diapers. I was thrilled to show a mom how to use prefolds on a tiny newborn.
I created this blog to allow anyone who wishes to follow the life and times of Susan Betke and her family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cokes at work.....
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.
-
Lyn has started yet another season of volleyball. She still enjoys it. Her team had their first game last week. They lost but I feel they ha...
-
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.


No comments:
Post a Comment