She is here!!! 7 pounds 1 ounce and 18.5 inches long of sweetness. Once I got to 5 centimeters or so things went quickly. We made it to the hospital by the time I was 6 centimeters. Right under 2 hours later our new daughter arrived. She was almost born in her sac. More details to come.....
I created this blog to allow anyone who wishes to follow the life and times of Susan Betke and her family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cokes at work.....
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.
-
Lyn has started yet another season of volleyball. She still enjoys it. Her team had their first game last week. They lost but I feel they ha...
-
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.

No comments:
Post a Comment