My mother gave Eliot and Evan these lunch boxes for Christmas. I appropriated one for my "first aid kit". I keep the oils I use for headaches and tension as well as the weight loss trio. I have capsules also. I have a carrier oil is in the blue bottle. I am ready to go. I have room for a few smaller oils. I should at least add lavender.
I created this blog to allow anyone who wishes to follow the life and times of Susan Betke and her family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cokes at work.....
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.
-
Lyn has started yet another season of volleyball. She still enjoys it. Her team had their first game last week. They lost but I feel they ha...
-
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.




No comments:
Post a Comment