Friday, July 25, 2014

My new Very Hungry Caterpillar



I was given the opportunity today to use a planning period to make a reproduction of Eric Carl's Very Hungry Caterpillar.  I usually make one in every class I have. I was asked specifically by my director to make this one to improve the aesthetic look of the class where I spend half my day. I already rearranged the room to my liking.  I hope the co-teacher of the class doesn't feel like I am treading on her territory.  I have some more ideas for the room also. We shall see how they go over. So far I am enjoying my new job but I miss some of my old co-workers. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...