At the waterfall we played in the water and collected water for Water Communion tomorrow. Elaina ended up getting all wet by missing her step and falling in the water. And we saw a snake. All in all a quick visit on a hot day with a surprise.
I created this blog to allow anyone who wishes to follow the life and times of Susan Betke and her family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cokes at work.....
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.
-
Lyn has started yet another season of volleyball. She still enjoys it. Her team had their first game last week. They lost but I feel they ha...
-
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.





No comments:
Post a Comment