I took off my second job today to spend some time with the kids. We went to one of the local parks. There was a homeschool group there playing and a mom I knew. Well, sort of, I used to teach her 2 year old. I only took the littles minus Etta who stayed home with Dad. It was great being out side with my own children.
I created this blog to allow anyone who wishes to follow the life and times of Susan Betke and her family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cokes at work.....
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.
-
Lyn has started yet another season of volleyball. She still enjoys it. Her team had their first game last week. They lost but I feel they ha...
-
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.






No comments:
Post a Comment