These books are such a good read. Anything with little girls that remind me of my daughters and trees make my list easily. Eliot and I read them and they just warmed my heart. Eliot and Elaina love to climb the tree sized shrub in our backyard. We have planted both maple and a willow tree in our yard. It is bittersweet that the willow tree is flourishing. It is / was Annika's tree.... My lost daughter just will not leave my heart.
I created this blog to allow anyone who wishes to follow the life and times of Susan Betke and her family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cokes at work.....
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.
-
Lyn has started yet another season of volleyball. She still enjoys it. Her team had their first game last week. They lost but I feel they ha...
-
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.



No comments:
Post a Comment