I was sent home from work today due to a red eye. My director didn't want to take the risk of me passing it on to any children so I was sent home. She insisted that I go to the doctor and get antibiotic drops. I refused because I do not have insurance and I don't feel pink eye is all that serious. She tried giving me her own prescription drops. First that isn't legal and second I prefer not to take antibiotics unless absolutely necessary. So I made up my own herbal wash for my eye. I also have store bought homeapathic drops. After treating myself I feel a lot better. My eye looks a lot better and feels better. Everyone needs an eyewash cup....
I created this blog to allow anyone who wishes to follow the life and times of Susan Betke and her family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cokes at work.....
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.
-
Lyn has started yet another season of volleyball. She still enjoys it. Her team had their first game last week. They lost but I feel they ha...
-
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.



No comments:
Post a Comment