Lyn is a wonderful mother. I practically have to pry Jaynie out of her arms. I know I will get my fill of her when Lyn goes to work and college classes in the evening but Lyn keeps her close. It is showing too. Jaynie is up to 10 pounds 4 ounces in a diaper. For not quite being 4 weeks old that is awesome. Lyn has had less problems breastfeeding than I ever had. It really does make a difference when you grow up seeing women nurse their babies. I am arguing with Etta trying to get her to wean. Watching Lyn bond and mother her child gives me hope every day.
I created this blog to allow anyone who wishes to follow the life and times of Susan Betke and her family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cokes at work.....
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.
-
Lyn has started yet another season of volleyball. She still enjoys it. Her team had their first game last week. They lost but I feel they ha...
-
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.

No comments:
Post a Comment