I created this blog to allow anyone who wishes to follow the life and times of Susan Betke and her family.
Sunday, January 10, 2016
Back to college I go....
Becoming a Midwife is still a dream but as a step in that direction I have chosen to return to nursing school. I went to a year of nursing school in 1999. I am taking a pre-nursing class this semester and hope to begin nursing classes in the Summer or Fall. I only have 9 more classes..... That is doable. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cokes at work.....
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.
-
Lyn has started yet another season of volleyball. She still enjoys it. Her team had their first game last week. They lost but I feel they ha...
-
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.
No comments:
Post a Comment