Etta had her first real accident requiring some first aid. She cut her finger. It really is amazing how much a small cut in the right place on a tiny finger can bleed. A little pressure to stop the bleeding and she is fine if not grumpy. No 2 year old especially a special needs one understands the concept of "hold still as I apply this pressure"....
I created this blog to allow anyone who wishes to follow the life and times of Susan Betke and her family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cokes at work.....
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.
-
Lyn has started yet another season of volleyball. She still enjoys it. Her team had their first game last week. They lost but I feel they ha...
-
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.

No comments:
Post a Comment