It was RE Sunday today. It was a time to recognize the children and the teachers both volunteer and paid teachers. I have not taught in the nursery for about a year now. I was recognized as a nursery volunteer. I took a break from teaching when I did not get a long with the new coordinator and the new policies set in place. My children aren't as involved in the church as I would like them to be. Mainly most of the kids are in the choir and they don't want to do that so they get left out. They still really enjoy church though....
I created this blog to allow anyone who wishes to follow the life and times of Susan Betke and her family.
Sunday, May 15, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cokes at work.....
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.
-
Lyn has started yet another season of volleyball. She still enjoys it. Her team had their first game last week. They lost but I feel they ha...
-
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.




No comments:
Post a Comment