Ben rarely gets sick. Yesterday I met with his ELL teacher and regular education teacher for a conference. Ben could use some support. He is happy but he is more on a preschool level with writing and some daily living activities. I think it is time for some evaluations. He also may need glasses... All is fine. Every child is different as they should be.....
I created this blog to allow anyone who wishes to follow the life and times of Susan Betke and her family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cokes at work.....
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.
-
Lyn has started yet another season of volleyball. She still enjoys it. Her team had their first game last week. They lost but I feel they ha...
-
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.




No comments:
Post a Comment