Friday, January 6, 2017

Wishing for snow....



The public school kids got out for a wannabe snow day. They came to work with for a while till it started sleeting and the other kids in my class were picked up early. We still want snow. I have been craving snow. Here in Alabama we don't get much so I did a blessing in hopes of snow.

I made a snowflake necklace for my Winter Goddess. She sits in sea salt with a blue wintery candle, rosemary and rue from my yard, a chalice of water, and incense burning. All elements are represented. Let snow please fall....

My 4 year old wanted to hold the Mother so badly and wish. I told her to let the candle burn down and then she could....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...