And when you need fruit and kombucha you load the kids up and hit the grocery store. When we were close to the car a woman was looking at all the bumper stickers I have on the van. I couldn't help it. I had to ask her if she liked them or not. I have had a challenging week and was a bit defensive. She said she liked them. They are a bit hippy....
I created this blog to allow anyone who wishes to follow the life and times of Susan Betke and her family.
Saturday, June 3, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cokes at work.....
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.
-
Lyn has started yet another season of volleyball. She still enjoys it. Her team had their first game last week. They lost but I feel they ha...
-
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.






No comments:
Post a Comment