School is a few weeks away for Evan and Eliot. They are starting a small private school. They will be taking their lunch each day. I found lunch boxes on sale. I got one for Eli's new bottle bag too. I couldn't resist....
New backpacks are from Granny.... Ben is into Pokemon. Evan's from last year is still in great shape. Ben and Elaina will be attending public school for now and Etta and Eli will stay attending with Jaynie at daycare.
I created this blog to allow anyone who wishes to follow the life and times of Susan Betke and her family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cokes at work.....
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.
-
Lyn has started yet another season of volleyball. She still enjoys it. Her team had their first game last week. They lost but I feel they ha...
-
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.


No comments:
Post a Comment