Eliot and I had a great day helping out a new church in southern Alabama today. Our group was able to reach out to between 800 and 1000 people. My feet hurt and I am a little sunburned but it was a great day. We went with a group of about 28 people counting the children. Eliot already asked when we were going again....
Bless that child....
I created this blog to allow anyone who wishes to follow the life and times of Susan Betke and her family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cokes at work.....
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.
-
Lyn has started yet another season of volleyball. She still enjoys it. Her team had their first game last week. They lost but I feel they ha...
-
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.




No comments:
Post a Comment