My newest Etsy order from my shop... Calming Lemon Oil. This is an infussed oil using coconut oil, sweet almond oil, grapeseed oil, and freshly harvested lemon balm. Evan was my assistant. Actually, he did most of the work. Oh the smell.... The whole room smelled like lemons.
I created this blog to allow anyone who wishes to follow the life and times of Susan Betke and her family.
Monday, November 13, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cokes at work.....
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.
-
Lyn has started yet another season of volleyball. She still enjoys it. Her team had their first game last week. They lost but I feel they ha...
-
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.




No comments:
Post a Comment