A day to announce
I was married on the first day of Spring...
Only fitting to announce divorce on the first day of Fall....
Not a sad or happy day...
Just facts of two people not meant to be for specific reasons that won't change. I know people will day to work on it, marriage is a covenant not contract. But, we never had a religious ceremony with vows or anything. Just a civil paperwork driven meeting on my lunch break.
Maybe one day I will find someone who wants more than a legal contract. In fact I feel my ex never even really wanted that and I pressured him. We had 3 children before we were legally married. That speaks volumes...
I created this blog to allow anyone who wishes to follow the life and times of Susan Betke and her family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cokes at work.....
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.
-
Lyn has started yet another season of volleyball. She still enjoys it. Her team had their first game last week. They lost but I feel they ha...
-
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.

No comments:
Post a Comment