My husband asked if I was going to start selling covers. I just happened to get several in different colors. Men... :) I guess he doesn't realize I need one in each color. Seriously though, I do have my Etsy shop and Facebook shop I could sell them in....
If only the market was big enough.
I tried this cover using a green sleeve pulled out and pinned with bobby pins and then a sunflower scarf tied and then twisted around and tucked. OK for first try....
I created this blog to allow anyone who wishes to follow the life and times of Susan Betke and her family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cokes at work.....
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.
-
Lyn has started yet another season of volleyball. She still enjoys it. Her team had their first game last week. They lost but I feel they ha...
-
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.





No comments:
Post a Comment