In Spanish and Biblically based... I was sold. My new find... Just need music with the songs :( . Still a great find... It even came 8n a productive vinyl sleeve. I will get a full hymnal soon...
This was packed with such care for shipping. That really matters.
I created this blog to allow anyone who wishes to follow the life and times of Susan Betke and her family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cokes at work.....
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.
-
Lyn has started yet another season of volleyball. She still enjoys it. Her team had their first game last week. They lost but I feel they ha...
-
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.








No comments:
Post a Comment