I haven't been out much except church because we are down a vehicle but errands had to be run today. I took a rather voluptuous infinity scarf and tried a simple cover with it. I grabbed it because I realized it matched my sort of mismatched outfit :) . A twist here and there and one pin at the nape of my neck. Pardon my wet hair. It will dry in 10 minutes in this Alabama heat.
I created this blog to allow anyone who wishes to follow the life and times of Susan Betke and her family.
Friday, July 17, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cokes at work.....
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.
-
Lyn has started yet another season of volleyball. She still enjoys it. Her team had their first game last week. They lost but I feel they ha...
-
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.


No comments:
Post a Comment