Eli and I got out of the house right before I went to work yesterday. We went to get some top soil and landscape bark for the yard. A lavender plant that had been trimmed into a "tree" needed to be in the ground as soon as possible. I got one more flower planted with Eli's help before I headed to work. He is so bright. He is funny and says the most unusual combinations of words and sentences. My baby, now 4 years old.
I created this blog to allow anyone who wishes to follow the life and times of Susan Betke and her family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cokes at work.....
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.
-
Lyn has started yet another season of volleyball. She still enjoys it. Her team had their first game last week. They lost but I feel they ha...
-
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.





No comments:
Post a Comment