I know it may seem silly to have a blog and a Facebook fan page since the majority of the posts and information on both overlap but it is an easy way to update people on new posts. It is easier for some people to get a live news update or status update than it is to follow a blog. Check out my fan page and become a fan if you like!
I created this blog to allow anyone who wishes to follow the life and times of Susan Betke and her family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cokes at work.....
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.
-
Lyn has started yet another season of volleyball. She still enjoys it. Her team had their first game last week. They lost but I feel they ha...
-
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.

No comments:
Post a Comment