It has been raining hard for a few days now. Everything is flooded. I took a video of the drainage ditch in our back yard. The rain is still coming down. A lot of roads were closed yesterday in Shelby County. I don't think it will get any higher at our house but who knows!
I created this blog to allow anyone who wishes to follow the life and times of Susan Betke and her family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cokes at work.....
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.
-
Lyn has started yet another season of volleyball. She still enjoys it. Her team had their first game last week. They lost but I feel they ha...
-
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.
No comments:
Post a Comment