Sad news...... I received word that Evan and Eliot's daycare will be closing in two weeks. What to do what to do? Should I look for somewhere for them to go or should I let them join Ben at home? Evan is preparing for kindergarten so I feel I need to keep him in the "school" mode because of his unique personality. Eliot just plain likes to play with friends. And frankly Dad cleans and cooks more when the big little kids are at daycare. I wish I could be the one at home and not have to be the working mom. Balance... I need to find balance. To be continued........
I created this blog to allow anyone who wishes to follow the life and times of Susan Betke and her family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cokes at work.....
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.
-
Lyn has started yet another season of volleyball. She still enjoys it. Her team had their first game last week. They lost but I feel they ha...
-
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.

No comments:
Post a Comment