He was hanging out near a doorway. I knew he did not have too long before he expired but I saved him anyway. As soon as I placed him in a protected area the door opened and if he had been there he would have been squished.....
I created this blog to allow anyone who wishes to follow the life and times of Susan Betke and her family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cokes at work.....
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.
-
Lyn has started yet another season of volleyball. She still enjoys it. Her team had their first game last week. They lost but I feel they ha...
-
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.

No comments:
Post a Comment