Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Connor and thanks Granny!

All the kids , Granny, and I went to lunch for Connor's birthday and then headed to Granny's so the kids could open their Christmas gifts from Granny. Connor has grown so much. He is such a mature polite young man. He is a bit concerned about his weight. He informed me he is on a diet now. I reminded him that a lot of boy, including his older brother, usually go through a chunky phase at his age. I am just glad he is aware that he needs to be healthier.

Granny did a great job listening to the kids when they told her what they wanted for Christmas. They got exactly what they wanted!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...