Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Look what I got!!!




It is hard to tell but check out what I got in the mail yesterday. I have a friend who lives and England and is awesome!!! She sent me a package filled with all kinds of goodies. There were homemade candles from a shop in Glastonbury, tea, chocolate (of course), a postcard, info about the really old churches in her county, fairy soap, a cider packet, a beautiful Yule card with the Yule badger on it, and a lucky Hagstone found on the beach.....

I am so lucky to have friends such as Michelle. During this season of well wishing I definitely wish her and her family the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...