Friday, March 16, 2012

Making homemade herbal vinegar cleaner


I have tried using distilled white vinegar for some cleaning needs but I am always put off a bit by the smell. The other day I came across a recipe for herbal infused vinegar for cleaning purposes on Pinterest. I decided to try it. I infused some while vinegar for a few days with lavendar and thyme. Eliot and Lyn helped me out with draining it and placing it in a used clean water bottle with a sports bottle top. I added some drops of lavendar essential oil and voila! It works pretty well. It still smells like vinegar but not as strong. The thyme added a rich reddish color and the lavendar mutted it with a slight purple color.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...