We are not supporting our down the street local pumpkin patch because I do not agree with the church they are affiliated with practices. Let's just say not Christian like. So we got a big pumpkin at the grocery store to start some of our seasonal decorating. Eliot and Ben helped pick it out.
I created this blog to allow anyone who wishes to follow the life and times of Susan Betke and her family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cokes at work.....
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.
-
Lyn has started yet another season of volleyball. She still enjoys it. Her team had their first game last week. They lost but I feel they ha...
-
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.

No comments:
Post a Comment