Eliot and I worked on updating her personal shelf. She placed winter evergreen plants in her container. A sprig of juniper in her vase and pink salt in her chalice cup. The bell represents Air. The salt represents Water. The plants represents Earth and her candle represents Fire. And of course she has her Mother figure.
I created this blog to allow anyone who wishes to follow the life and times of Susan Betke and her family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cokes at work.....
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.
-
Lyn has started yet another season of volleyball. She still enjoys it. Her team had their first game last week. They lost but I feel they ha...
-
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.

No comments:
Post a Comment