Eliot and Ben painted and played with the board game WildCraft tonight. Evan, Etta, and Elaina all had low grade fevers and needed a little extra attention so it was nice that they were able to entertain themselves. They even cleaned up and big sister helped Ben wash his hands after painting.
I created this blog to allow anyone who wishes to follow the life and times of Susan Betke and her family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cokes at work.....
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.
-
Lyn has started yet another season of volleyball. She still enjoys it. Her team had their first game last week. They lost but I feel they ha...
-
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.






No comments:
Post a Comment