I had the privilege of visiting a mother today for a second lactation support visit. I met the family when the little one was just a week or two old. Today at a weight check she had almost doubled her birth weight. The mother needed encouragement to know she was making enough milk. I left the home with a happy mama and a well fed baby.......
I created this blog to allow anyone who wishes to follow the life and times of Susan Betke and her family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cokes at work.....
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.
-
Lyn has started yet another season of volleyball. She still enjoys it. Her team had their first game last week. They lost but I feel they ha...
-
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.

No comments:
Post a Comment