This carrier oil is a new favorite of mine especially for therapeutic essential oils that I use for physical health reasons. I use Young Living ' s AromaLife blend to help with my genetic high cholesterol. I like to support Young Living when I can but Edens Garden has some products that YL doesn't carry. I am pleased with their quality. Meadowfoam is mild and seems to carry an energy of its own. It acts as an amplifier for me. Not so much in a physical medical type way but in a more spiritual way.
I created this blog to allow anyone who wishes to follow the life and times of Susan Betke and her family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cokes at work.....
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.
-
Lyn has started yet another season of volleyball. She still enjoys it. Her team had their first game last week. They lost but I feel they ha...
-
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.

No comments:
Post a Comment