I can't sew... I am always drafting my mom to try things for me and to mend the kids' clothes. Today she presented me with some small newborn inserts or liners for Elias (if that is what we end up making new little one). They are so soft and perfect. They should fit just right in his newborn diapers. Thank you Granny...
I created this blog to allow anyone who wishes to follow the life and times of Susan Betke and her family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cokes at work.....
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.
-
Lyn has started yet another season of volleyball. She still enjoys it. Her team had their first game last week. They lost but I feel they ha...
-
Lately I have become bluntly aware how unusual it is to have more than 2, 3, or even 4 children. I am expecting my 7th child and apparently...



No comments:
Post a Comment