Got Evan and Ben down...
We went through what does and doesn't fit and what needs to be handed down. Ben got a few items from Evan but most of last year's clothes still fit them both. New shoes are another matter. We have a few weeks till school starts but I believe both boys will need new sneakers and Ben needs new dress shoes....
Eli will be starting daycare again. He will have to learn to keep some shoes on!!
I created this blog to allow anyone who wishes to follow the life and times of Susan Betke and her family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cokes at work.....
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.
-
Lyn has started yet another season of volleyball. She still enjoys it. Her team had their first game last week. They lost but I feel they ha...
-
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.
No comments:
Post a Comment