On one of my few days off I had to spend the whole day looking for an eye doctor that took walk ins. Walmart used to but apparently most locations don't have doctors only frames you can buy on site. Finally I ended up at the same place as 4 years ago. And, I was told my prescription hasn't really changed but I do need a little help with reading that could be solved with dollar store reading glasses. Really?! I can't see!!!! My vision has been off for a few months now. Something has to be wrong. Eliot was a trooper and my sidekick on this disappointing journey today. She did get two doll hats to decorate and a meal from Chick-fil-A so not a total bust....
I created this blog to allow anyone who wishes to follow the life and times of Susan Betke and her family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cokes at work.....
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.
-
Lyn has started yet another season of volleyball. She still enjoys it. Her team had their first game last week. They lost but I feel they ha...
-
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.





No comments:
Post a Comment