Everyone got together yesterday to eat and talk. I mainly kept track of my youngest and my oldest. Danny at 22 still has difficulty in new places and people he can't remember. Eli was just being a 20 month old. I did manage to get some pictures of all the kids including Jaynie.
I created this blog to allow anyone who wishes to follow the life and times of Susan Betke and her family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cokes at work.....
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.
-
Lyn has started yet another season of volleyball. She still enjoys it. Her team had their first game last week. They lost but I feel they ha...
-
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.




































No comments:
Post a Comment