For Mother's Day I got a surprise toaster oven. It is awesome. Our oven has been broken for a while and this is perfect. Eliot designed the seasonings and Ben cut the potatoes. He really needs to learn some household skills. He cut himself but he got the potatoes cut. Looking good...
I created this blog to allow anyone who wishes to follow the life and times of Susan Betke and her family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cokes at work.....
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.
-
Lyn has started yet another season of volleyball. She still enjoys it. Her team had their first game last week. They lost but I feel they ha...
-
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.


No comments:
Post a Comment