I lit my candles with 3 of the kids playing in the background. The youngest 2 stayed at home with Dad. It is only 7pm but since Ben didn't have a nap today he stayed at home with Elaina. She nursed well before I left or I would have brought her. Danny, Connor, and Annika are at their father's this weekend.
I created this blog to allow anyone who wishes to follow the life and times of Susan Betke and her family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cokes at work.....
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.
-
Lyn has started yet another season of volleyball. She still enjoys it. Her team had their first game last week. They lost but I feel they ha...
-
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.

No comments:
Post a Comment