I have been waiting to find spots outside for the dried flowers in my pitcher that I keep on the table. I also wanted to find a home for some seeds we found on the way home from the beach in September. I added some birdseed and tossed them all into Nature near our backyard. I can't wait to see what sprouts in the Spring. Eliot and Elaina helped me. Elaina loved digging into and feeling the birdseed....
This is one of the things that helps make my days meaningful with my children.....
I created this blog to allow anyone who wishes to follow the life and times of Susan Betke and her family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cokes at work.....
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.
-
Lyn has started yet another season of volleyball. She still enjoys it. Her team had their first game last week. They lost but I feel they ha...
-
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.





No comments:
Post a Comment