Bags...
I just bought a new large purple bag that I can wear across my body. I can now baby carry and "stuff" carry at the same time! As i was cleaning out my "Mama purse" I commented that I need a little drawstring bag or something like that for my tiny stuff that might get lost in the bottom. I sort of was just talking to myself but my husband was in the room. He walked to the garage went into the attic and brought down my old PURPLE passport bag that I bought in Guatemala when I was an exchange student when I was 15 years old! I just assumed that I had lost it a long time ago. That is when you know you have a good partner.... they know your needs and can fulfill them even though everyday is not perfect.
Thank you Sweetie for know what I needed and offering it in such a meaningful way. And, oh yeah thanks for finding my bag. :)
I created this blog to allow anyone who wishes to follow the life and times of Susan Betke and her family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cokes at work.....
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.
-
Lyn has started yet another season of volleyball. She still enjoys it. Her team had their first game last week. They lost but I feel they ha...
-
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.


No comments:
Post a Comment