I made a late afternoon run to help a new 2nd time mother at home with breastfeeding support yesterday. I now know I really need a ready go support bag for visits. I threw my basics in a simple bag but as a professional I really need to get me stuff together.... Literally, I need my stuff like pictures of good latches, lists of resources, a new business card, the whole shebang. Now, what all to put in it? This will be fun. Shall I hunt on Etsy for the perfect bag with a breastfeeding mother on it? I shall!!!!
I created this blog to allow anyone who wishes to follow the life and times of Susan Betke and her family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cokes at work.....
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.
-
Lyn has started yet another season of volleyball. She still enjoys it. Her team had their first game last week. They lost but I feel they ha...
-
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.

No comments:
Post a Comment