These are my meditation beads. I used to carry them around wherever I went. I started recently to keep them in my bag in their box. I need to actively handle them more. I was called today to sit on the Earth during my break but I sat in my warm car instead. Now I feel I missed something. I need to reconnect. Tomorrow I am off work. I am going to try hard to get outside with the kids even if it is only in the back yard. Working inside during the Winter is so challenging. I need daylight.....
I created this blog to allow anyone who wishes to follow the life and times of Susan Betke and her family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cokes at work.....
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.
-
Lyn has started yet another season of volleyball. She still enjoys it. Her team had their first game last week. They lost but I feel they ha...
-
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.

No comments:
Post a Comment