I so enjoy being a resource to breastfeeding mothers when they need support. Whether it is a new mom with basic questions and in need of a home visit or a sick mother who needs support to continue nursing when the world screams at her to use treatments she is not comfortable with.
I created this blog to allow anyone who wishes to follow the life and times of Susan Betke and her family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cokes at work.....
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.
-
Lyn has started yet another season of volleyball. She still enjoys it. Her team had their first game last week. They lost but I feel they ha...
-
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.
No comments:
Post a Comment