My mother found these at a yard sale today. I have had the Celtic Folklore cookbook for a while. Now I can pair it with Cooking With the Ancients The Bible Food Book. A little mixing of cultures never hurts. She also found these three shelves! I am so excited. I just bought some more red paint. Once they are painted I can't wait to fill them up....
I created this blog to allow anyone who wishes to follow the life and times of Susan Betke and her family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cokes at work.....
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.
-
Lyn has started yet another season of volleyball. She still enjoys it. Her team had their first game last week. They lost but I feel they ha...
-
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.

No comments:
Post a Comment