I have a special neighbor that understands my need to collect or just own certain items. She frequents thrift stores like I do. I set an item down the other day because I thought it cost too much. Well, she went a few days later and got it marked down. She listened to me tell her what I liked and reached into her fairy garden and handed me the exact item I had held and wanted. She had painted it but it was my treasure!! Thank you Tracie.... Oh, and I got some dried millet too....
Tracie gave me the millet too. I think it makes a great early Fall decoration piece.
And on our way home from her house Eliot and I spotted some mushrooms. Are there any gnomes or faeries under there?
I created this blog to allow anyone who wishes to follow the life and times of Susan Betke and her family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cokes at work.....
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.
-
Lyn has started yet another season of volleyball. She still enjoys it. Her team had their first game last week. They lost but I feel they ha...
-
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.


No comments:
Post a Comment